Monday, March 29, 2010


Here it is! I'm not as funny as Jenny Gelbrich and Joy, as creative as Jenny Hill, or as smart as Lora, but I have two kids that are pretty stinkin cute... so I think I can figure this whole thing out. Dean wanted me to add that I also have a cute husband.

6 comments:

  1. Yes you are and MORE!!! Love your babies like they are my own. So happy about this blog. Yoga tomorrow?! -Lora

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing- I can't wait to have yet another way to cyber stalk you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am DYING right now. You are a machine Jodi. You got a lot accomplished in a week. Proud of you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and MOVIE NIGHT, MOVIE NIGHT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I please just point out that Dean is wearing a Michael Jackson shirt that he bought brand new at Walmart for $2.99?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jodi, you short change yourself. You are much more than you know.

    We love the whole Sanderson family. What a special time we had with you here in Arizona.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete